Multiple Choice Self-Evaluation/Anger Management Exam
1) I know it’s hard, but I’m_____________________.
a. Always here for you
b. Confident you’ll be OK
c. Still sleeping with your ex
d. Not so good with empathy
2) I am not ready for________________.
a. A relationship
b. My last relationship to end
3) When I told you____________, I really meant___________.
a. “it sucks”, “it hurts”
b. “goodbye”, “I miss you”
c. to “never change”, “I can’t wait to forget you”
d. “you look fine”, “does it matter?”
4) My reaction to the store clerk today was _____________.
c. Out of anger reserved for someone else
d. Free of charge
5) Sometimes I catch myself ______________ out of anger or pain.
a. Dropping dishware
b. Hitting my dog
c. Taking too long to cross the street
d. Watching daytime TV marathons
6) I practice self-deprecation _____________.
d. Because I deserve it
7) I need __________ to validate me.
a. The classifieds
b. Store clerks
c. Personality tests
d. Junk mail
8) When I see someone else succeed, I ___________.
a. Congratulate them on selling out
b. Exit the premises
c. Step on their achievements
d. Introduce myself as him/her until I feel better
9) It’s all fun and games until _______________.
a. I show up
b. Someone sleeps with my ex
c. I start to make an effort
d. It’s never fun
10) When I complete this exam, I will _____________.
a. Take it again
b. Finish packing
c. Blog about it
d. Get on with my life